SPINCO Montreal is seeking a bilingual, full-time positive and inspiring leader who has a passion for health & fitness, and who delivers exceptional customer service while making a difference.
Responsible for the overall success of SPINCO Montreal Studios.
Success is defined as the attainment of studio participation levels and rider experience objectives as well as employee satisfaction and retention, the attainment of which reflect the values, culture, and delivery standards of the SPINCO brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop and Mentor the Montreal Teams to insure the highest quality of studio and class experience for SPINCO riders; Team performance management – hire, train, provide feedback to Montreal studio teams. Address and resolve personnel issues.
· Ensure a consistent and exceptional customer experience is being delivered by every member of the Montreal Team
· Ensure smooth execution and presence of all community/marketing initiatives as well as assisting in rolling out nationwide initiatives; leading charity events and private/PR rides in SPINCO space
· Ensure operational excellence, processes, policies and procedure are adopted and followed by all studio teams.
· Oversee all studio cleaning and maintenance
· Maintain inventory levels for studio supplies; utilize the company purchase policy for all studio purchases
· Maintain and monitor all merchandise inventory; ensure display and sales protocols are followed in studio
· Maintain SPINCO’s unique culture, be a brand ambassador
· Utilize Zingfit reports and financial meetings to monitor studio performance and identify needed action to ensure studio success
· Set and manage Key Lead and Instructor schedules
· Manage Key Lead and Instructor performance by conducting timely performance and/or class reviews
· Manage SPINCO studio partnerships such as Class Pass to ensure the benefit to the studio is maximized
· Administrative duties – Instructor payroll, tracking/reporting on studio expenses, scheduling/amending schedules, ensuring all bills are paid in a timely manner
· Communication - Establish clear communication with studio teams, ensuring that all important updates are shared with them; Also execute all rider communication processes such as the New Rider Intake/Email process; Rider not retained process; and all others as assigned
· Operations - Ensure operational excellence; processes, policies and procedures are adopted and followed all studio team. Ordering all supplies, carrying out bike maintenance, actioning closing notes and addressing all studio fixes, monitoring retail levels, ensuring that the studio is immaculately clean, etc..
· Feedback – Providing suggestions and feedback with relation to improvements or changes to studio operations that supports our growth
· Weekly meetings with the Corporate team
· Complete all duties as assigned that are reasonably within the scope of the role of Montreal Studio Manager.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We can't wait to meet you!
What is the Energy Exchange Program and how does it work?
The EE program is designed for individuals who want to be an active member of our community, volunteer their time and spread good vibes. We are looking for positive, energetic & proactive people, who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer service experience. You will work 4-6 hours per week in exchange for unlimited SPINCO classes!
Responsibilities will include checking in riders, cleaning shoes & bikes, folding towels and any other task that ensures the studio is in exceptional working order.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org